FOR ‘STUDENT PRO’ SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Simple booking and practically FREE hairstyling and makeup services. Only a small booking fee (and maybe an $80 travel fee depending on your location) is required for onsite services. Tips are greatly appreciated.
- Our ‘Student PRO’ community consists of hairstylists and/or makeup artists who are currently enrolled in some form of cosmetology schooling. They are eager to start their career and are counting on you to make that happen!
- On-site services. Each ‘Student PRO’ is fully equipped to come to you and service your events hair styling and makeup application needs.
- For ‘Student PROS’ there is a two-service minimum requirement for all events.
- If you are having makeup, we suggest not waxing your brows or receiving an “out of the ordinary” facial any closer than 5 days prior to the event. (For brow grooming we strongly suggest threading vs waxing, the results are more natural).
- We also suggest that your face be well exfoliated weekly for the best makeup results.
- If you are a bride, your wedding trial run should be done within 2-6 weeks before your wedding if possible. Trial runs are not required but strongly suggested.
- That everyone has clean and dry hair for each styling (our ‘Student PROS’ do not blow-dry wet hair) and please, if you want curls, DO NOT flat iron your hair.
- That you provide inspiration pictures for your ‘Student PRO’. If no pictures can be found, don’t fret; they can still work with you.
PAYMENTS, PRICING, AND RESERVATION:
- Reserving a ‘Student PRO’ is easy:
- Enter your event information.
- Search available Hair Stylists and/or Makeup Artists to find your favorite.
- Then make the reservation payment.
Your Student PRO will contact you directly within 24 hours!
- Reservation payments are non-refundable after 24 hours of your reservation. At that time, you will receive your PRO’s contact information by email. They may have already contacted you.
- We strongly suggest you don’t wait to book your ‘Student PRO’ as it’s FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Reservations are not confirmed until the booking payment is made.
- After reservation, your ‘Student PRO’ will give you further instruction on your appointment details.
- The services our ‘Student PROS’ offer are also explained further in our price guide.
AFTER CONFIRMING YOUR RESERVATION:
- Each ‘Student PRO’ is an independent contractor. Hair and Makeup PROS, LLC does not assume responsibility for the ‘Student PRO’ you have booked through the site (see Terms of Service). Once you have made your selection and the reservation payment, all further responsibilities of services are that of the student. If in-studio, all further responsibility for collecting payment is that of their school.